2023 Subscription Rates (GBP)
Choose the membership type that applies to you.
- Student members MUST email proof of student status to the Treasurer. Your account will be suspended if proof is not received within seven (7) days.
- We encourage members to pay in full, in pounds sterling using our online, secure payment system STRIPE.
- In some circumstances the Society will accept payment directly to the Treasurer via Bank Transfer, or in local currency, please contact the Treasurer who will provide the Society’s Banking details or put you in touch with a local / assistant treasurer.
- STRIPE will enable recurring payments to be made without the need for you to renew each year. If you wish to cancel your subscription to the Society, you must do so by the 31st January otherwise your subscription will continue for another year.
- If you are not able to pay or have difficulties doing so, please let the council know.
Standard Membership – Normal subscription members
Joint Membership – Two people with a single journal / single email online access
Student Membership – Reduced rate for those with proof of student status (including undergraduate, MSc and PhD students). This rate also applies for the 2 years after the award of the highest degree.
Standard Membership (LDC)
Standard Membership (LDC) – For members from Least Developed Countries as designated by the UN
Student Membership (LDC)
Student Membership (LDC) – For student members from LDCs as designated by the UN